AMSOIL SEVERE GEAR SAE 250. SRTQT
Use in API GL-5, hypoid gear applications that require higher-viscosity oil, including off-road race trucks, rock racers and crawlers, competition tractors, funny cars, dragsters, and heavy equipment. Where limited-slip performance is required, use AMSOIL Slip Lock® limited-slip additive.
PROTECTS AGAINST WEAR
- Extra-heavy treatment of additives and shear-stable, heavy synthetic base oils promote increased film strength for maximum wear protection.
- Cushions metal surfaces and absorbs the impact of moving parts.
- Proprietary extreme-pressure additives form an iron-sulfide barrier on gear surfaces for the ultimate line of defense against wear, pitting, and scoring.
PROVIDES FAST STARTUP PROTECTION
- Does not contain waxes that solidify in the cold inherent to conventional oils, meaning it provides excellent fluidity despite its high viscosity to quickly reach gears and bearings at startup.
- Superior fluidity reduces viscous drag and energy loss, helping drivers put maximum power to the ground.
CLINGS TO TENACIOUSLY TO PARTS
- Specifically engineered for high-horsepower, high-torque conditions where centrifugal gear lube sling-off is encountered.
- Tenacious formulation clings to gears and bearings for maximum protection during shock loading, high G-forces, and when the ring and pinion gears are run at steep angles.
- Provides excellent reliability and helps extend gear life.
*All trademarked names and images are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. No affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, is made by their use.