Amsoil Quickshot. AQSCN
Helps prevent water-induced ethanol separation and breakdown. Cleans gummed/dirty injectors and carburetors. Cleans carbon deposits to restore engine performance. Protects against formation of gum/varnish buildup in tanks and fuel systems. Designed for use in all two- and four-stroke gasoline-powered engines, including motorcycles, snowmobiles, boats, ATVs/UTVs, edgers, tillers, mowers, snowblowers, chainsaws, generators and farm/construction equipment. One 8-oz. (236-ml) bottle treats up to 6 gallons (23 litres) for cleanup and up to 12 gallons (45 litres) for continued protection. For best protection, use with every tank.
CLEANS FUEL SYSTEMS
- Cleans varnish, gum and insoluble debris that clog carburetors, fuel injectors and fuel filters in powersports equipment and small engines.
- Quickly detaches and carries away fuel-system deposits, while also cleaning hard-to-remove deposits on piston tops, spark plugs and other combustion-chamber parts.
- Helps reduce pre-ignition, rough idling and poor throttle response, restoring peak performance.
FIGHTS ETHANOL PROBLEMS
- Designed to keep water due to ethanol dispersed in tiny molecules throughout the fuel tank, moving it out as a normal part of operation.
- Helps maintain engine performance and protects against damaging corrosion.
- Decreases the chance of ethanol separating from the gasoline, helping prevent lean-burn and combustion-chamber damage.